Price promotion. $20
Who Should Read “The Courage To Believe?”
- Young teens and adults who is finding it difficult to focus in the midst of life’s chaos.
- Anyone who continues to struggle with the past failures finding it hard to move forward.
- Anyone who understands that life is an adventure.
- Anyone who is facing adversity in their life and wants to strategically win.
- Anyone who desires “Mountain Moving Faith!”
The Courage To Believe
A book of movie like drama based on my trials, tribulations and how I ultimately overcame the adversities that holds so many of us back. This inspirational true story of my life gives you insight on how I found‚ “The Courage To Believe.” As a mentor I hope to lift the spirits of millions of teens and young adults- globally. January 12, 2014 marked the four year anniversary of the earthquake that shattered Haiti’s foundations. I pledge to donate 10% of the profits made from every book you purchased to the Caribbean Fellowship Ministries. This orphanage feeds and teaches hundreds of children each day. This is more than a book – it’s a mission that is dear to my heart. All things are possible if you, “Never Give Up, Keep Moving Forward!”
*Money back guarantee. If they’re not completely satisfied
with your product.